I woke up this morning to my phone perpetually rebooting.
I was running a nightly of CM 11.
Now when I try to go into Recovery I get a screen that asks for a password. I have no idea what that password is as I did not set one. I tried wiping data to no avail. I tried flashing a new recovery via Odin this did not work (Odin said successful but the screen on the phone never showed the transfer of the file). No matter what wipe method I use in recovery it just says fail, doesn't work at all and hangs or will say it can't mount. I have searched and searched and tried and tried and I'm stuck. I even tried ADB that didn't work either. Please help!
I was running a nightly of CM 11.
Now when I try to go into Recovery I get a screen that asks for a password. I have no idea what that password is as I did not set one. I tried wiping data to no avail. I tried flashing a new recovery via Odin this did not work (Odin said successful but the screen on the phone never showed the transfer of the file). No matter what wipe method I use in recovery it just says fail, doesn't work at all and hangs or will say it can't mount. I have searched and searched and tried and tried and I'm stuck. I even tried ADB that didn't work either. Please help!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire