Hello,
I have successfully unlocked and relocked the bootloader before with flashtool and they worked fine, if I unlock the bootloader again could I relock it anytime in the future? (with flashtool) like 2 years time or something, also how long will cyanogenmod developers make cyanogemod? and will there always be a ftf file of the newest stock firmwares, for example if I was on 4.3 and 4.4 came out would there always be a ftf file available for people with unlocked bootloaders? I say this because you can't update after unlocking the bootloader because pc companion says the phone can't be updated because it has modified software on it.
Thank you
I have successfully unlocked and relocked the bootloader before with flashtool and they worked fine, if I unlock the bootloader again could I relock it anytime in the future? (with flashtool) like 2 years time or something, also how long will cyanogenmod developers make cyanogemod? and will there always be a ftf file of the newest stock firmwares, for example if I was on 4.3 and 4.4 came out would there always be a ftf file available for people with unlocked bootloaders? I say this because you can't update after unlocking the bootloader because pc companion says the phone can't be updated because it has modified software on it.
Thank you
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire