mercredi 12 février 2014

[Release] Snatch (source included) topic




Snatch v .01 :)

Another Tool I made for myself, thought i'd share it.
I use it as a companion for reclass and IDA.




FAQ?

What does it do?
It lets you grab the values of the Register and Stack from a process without attaching a debugger.

Why?
I wanted to know if a function was called, and what was passed.

Why is the exe so big?
It was coded with Qt and I packed all of it's .dll's into a single .exe
*Qt files are huge

Can you add a feature?
Add it yourself, I included the source.

I Can't open a process
Some anti-cheats block with a driver
*fix it yourself

The anti-cheat detects it
It opens the process with read/write options..some don't like that.
*fix it yourself

*My first Qt program, so cut me some slack if the code sucks :)
*Qt Creator 3.0 + Qt 5.2


DOWNLOAD





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire