Hi
I was running Jelly bean 4.2.1 on my GT-I9505, then a popup came and there was a new update it was there about 85 mb. So i updated and then there was a block signal on my networksign, so i couldn´t call or send sms, then my imei nr, is showing "null" and my baseband is showing unknown.
I HAVE NO BACKUP FOR MY IMEI (EFS).
I HOPE SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN HELP ME.
I was running Jelly bean 4.2.1 on my GT-I9505, then a popup came and there was a new update it was there about 85 mb. So i updated and then there was a block signal on my networksign, so i couldn´t call or send sms, then my imei nr, is showing "null" and my baseband is showing unknown.
I HAVE NO BACKUP FOR MY IMEI (EFS).
I HOPE SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN HELP ME.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire