vendredi 21 février 2014

SONY: The good, the bad and the ugly topic




I personally like Sony as a company and love their smartphones. But there are a couple of things that Sony could improve. Most of thees are related to the Xperia SP but can be seen in their other smartphones also.

The good:
-excellent build quality
-beautiful design
-fair prices and great specs for their mid-range devices
-dedicated camera button
-micro-SD slot

The bad:
-TFT displays - they should really change to IPS
-big bezels - and with the on-screen buttons that really eats a lot of the display

The ugly:
-water resistant - I find this feature useless and only results in a crappy speaker and annoying micro-usb protection

No, I did not include the camera on the list because I think 8 MP are more than enough and it makes for a very decent camera.

Anyway what are your opinions? What do you like about Sony smartphones and what do you think they should improve?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire