So when I got this phone, it was on 4.4. Before I updated, I went through the process of unlocking the bootloader, flashed customer recovery and rooted. After which, I updated to 4.4.2, which installed through TWRP
Reboot, everything's fine. Tried to install Xposed and the install menu was blank. Checked SU and said there was no binaries and to reinstall
Went into fastboot, went to recovery and got the Red error symbol and then the screen turned off and wouldnt respond to anything. Looked hard bricked.
After a while, i held down power for 15 seconds and booted back into OS and reflashed everything and am now OK. But my question is, did I do something wrong? Is updating supposed to kill your recovery and root?
Reboot, everything's fine. Tried to install Xposed and the install menu was blank. Checked SU and said there was no binaries and to reinstall
Went into fastboot, went to recovery and got the Red error symbol and then the screen turned off and wouldnt respond to anything. Looked hard bricked.
After a while, i held down power for 15 seconds and booted back into OS and reflashed everything and am now OK. But my question is, did I do something wrong? Is updating supposed to kill your recovery and root?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire