In article <le7jmjbb$(E-Mail Removed)>,
jacob navia <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>I am updating the examples about C programming for lcc-win, and I have
>developed a small example that lists the files in a given directory. It
>is very primitive, but it is just an example ofreusable code that you
>can change and/or incoporate into larger programs.
>
>Please feel free to comment, propose changes, etc.
Let me be the first - and to save Kiki and all his friends the trouble:
Off topic. Not portable. Cant discuss it here. Blah, blah, blah.
--
Useful clc-related links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspergers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clique
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C_programming_language
jacob navia <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>I am updating the examples about C programming for lcc-win, and I have
>developed a small example that lists the files in a given directory. It
>is very primitive, but it is just an example ofreusable code that you
>can change and/or incoporate into larger programs.
>
>Please feel free to comment, propose changes, etc.
Let me be the first - and to save Kiki and all his friends the trouble:
Off topic. Not portable. Cant discuss it here. Blah, blah, blah.
--
Useful clc-related links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspergers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clique
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C_programming_language
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire