Hey guys.
First things first. I'm not the developer of any of these projects. I just found them and wanted to share them with anyone else who also recently started to use Telegram instead of Whatsapp.
If you're on Windows or OS X, you can check out their native apps in beta phase here - http://tdesktop.com/. I haven't used either of them yet, but they are in extremely active development, as new updates were added just today.
If you want to try the web client, I can vouch for it working extremely well. I use it on Linux on Chrome and it works wonderfully well. It even does Chrome notifications for new messages, and supports everything from group chats, media messaging, changing profile images, selective notifications, the whole deal. http://zhukov.github.io/webogram
Remember, all this stuff is in testing phase, but in my opinion, Telegram is in a position to make a serious change in IMing because of it's open source API strategy as opposed to Whatsapp's "phone phone phone only" system.
Enjoy!
First things first. I'm not the developer of any of these projects. I just found them and wanted to share them with anyone else who also recently started to use Telegram instead of Whatsapp.
If you're on Windows or OS X, you can check out their native apps in beta phase here - http://tdesktop.com/. I haven't used either of them yet, but they are in extremely active development, as new updates were added just today.
If you want to try the web client, I can vouch for it working extremely well. I use it on Linux on Chrome and it works wonderfully well. It even does Chrome notifications for new messages, and supports everything from group chats, media messaging, changing profile images, selective notifications, the whole deal. http://zhukov.github.io/webogram
Remember, all this stuff is in testing phase, but in my opinion, Telegram is in a position to make a serious change in IMing because of it's open source API strategy as opposed to Whatsapp's "phone phone phone only" system.
Enjoy!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire