can't recall where I heard it, but I gather color management is not
being used in page layout
if you have to specify profiles, etc. for each element, this may be the
reason as this was the last implmentation I saw
what they should do is allow a page choice of use case
1) soft display
2) soft proof
3) hard proof
and all the selections that go along with it
then only import elements with profiles embedded with their profiles
embedded when color management is on
you could leave each spot color to be left as a spot ink/pass or select
a named ICC profile to convert it to your process inks/colorants/systems
--
Dale
being used in page layout
if you have to specify profiles, etc. for each element, this may be the
reason as this was the last implmentation I saw
what they should do is allow a page choice of use case
1) soft display
2) soft proof
3) hard proof
and all the selections that go along with it
then only import elements with profiles embedded with their profiles
embedded when color management is on
you could leave each spot color to be left as a spot ink/pass or select
a named ICC profile to convert it to your process inks/colorants/systems
--
Dale
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire