I've had Google Voice Mail for quite a while with my Sprint # tied to it. It stopped working recently, not sure if due to a CM11 nightly update, probably not. I've checked voice.google.com settings and it shows that it is tied to Sprint and verified the carrier, all good there.
But when I call the phone number, it now goes to Sprint's voice mail instead of Google's and then I get a text from I guess Sprint that says to call 408.970.0000 to get to voice mail but doesn't work. Calling direct into Sprint voice mail says I have no messages. So basically my voice mails are lost.
I've tried to reset everything up in Google Voice. It properly sends texts to Google Voice but not Voice messages. Any ideas.
Sprint GS3 with CM11
But when I call the phone number, it now goes to Sprint's voice mail instead of Google's and then I get a text from I guess Sprint that says to call 408.970.0000 to get to voice mail but doesn't work. Calling direct into Sprint voice mail says I have no messages. So basically my voice mails are lost.
I've tried to reset everything up in Google Voice. It properly sends texts to Google Voice but not Voice messages. Any ideas.
Sprint GS3 with CM11
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire