mardi 18 mars 2014

Modding/Customizing the S3 (debranding effort) topic




I was checking out some pages on Amazon and Ali-Express and wanted to know if there's a remote chance of making external mods to the S3. I really like the clean look of Nexus/Moto X phones(no branding on front) and would prefer to modify it like such if I can. I know my way around getting supplies, and I feel like I can reach out to someone who can do the screen-LCD fusing if I need that done should they not be sold together, but I'd want to know if there's even a chance first. A clean-look for the screen, an exotic color, maybe metal bezels and so-on. I've seen metal-battery covers on Ebay(Jury's out on that one) and overall my objective is to make the phone more personal. My inspiration for this came from seeing the color-conversion kits for the iphone. So...is it even possible?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire