Last night I installed geefree on my phone from the app store and used it to install TWRP. I downloaded a nightly CM11 and an appropriate gapps. Using geefree I rebooted to recovery (never figured out the button combination to boot to recovery "naturally") and installed both of the zips. This could be where I made my mistake, I installed both at the same time.
Now my phone loops, displaying the LG logo for a few seconds, then shutting off and rebooting before repeating the process. I can't seem to get it to go into download mode or the recovery menu. I've tried power+up, power+down, down+up and each of those while plugging the device in, etc. I can get the device to a hardware key control mode, though it doesn't seem too useful.
How can I save my phone? This forum has been a great resource in the past and I'm very grateful for the many tutorials I've followed rooting other devices. Hopefully you guys can save the day once again!
Now my phone loops, displaying the LG logo for a few seconds, then shutting off and rebooting before repeating the process. I can't seem to get it to go into download mode or the recovery menu. I've tried power+up, power+down, down+up and each of those while plugging the device in, etc. I can get the device to a hardware key control mode, though it doesn't seem too useful.
How can I save my phone? This forum has been a great resource in the past and I'm very grateful for the many tutorials I've followed rooting other devices. Hopefully you guys can save the day once again!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire