mardi 18 mars 2014

Rooting GT-I9000 reboot loop help topic




Yes, I know there are a lot of these posts here most likely.

The thing is I don't know which remedy I should follow to resolve this situation as many of them seem to expect that the device is rooted already.

What I have done is follow the steps in http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1852546

I followed these only to the end of the first section to root the deivce. I am running a GT-I9000.

The first time I ran Odin it gave me an unable to open serial port error. I rebooted the phone and this time it worked giving me a pass green box in the top right.

Since then, the phone boots to the samsung splash screen and immediately reboots in a cycle. I can get to the download page again, and can get to the recovery page again but am unable to get it out of the boot loop.

I used the Semaphore_2.7.4.tar linked to in the guide, and installed the samsung usb drivers prior to running anything. I am using windows 8 for this.

So my question is what do I need to do from here?

Thank you in advance for any assistance.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire