Hello Friends!
I bring to you Xperia Z2 Calendar App
Disclaimer : I'm not responsible for any bricks. Try at own risk.
Thanks to @DooMLoRD for his system Dump over Here
and to @Jishnu Sur for helping me learn porting .
We both are working on porting Sony Apps but they are currently buggy because they system Dump lacks certain files (especially permission *.xml files)
About:
Most things work but you will find problem when adding Contacts in Attendees list(because contacts and accounts related perms are absent in dump)
Vibration doesnot work while receiving a reminder(because permissions for reminder are absent in dump) :(
Screenshots










Download :http://d-h.st/RAt
I bring to you Xperia Z2 Calendar App
Disclaimer : I'm not responsible for any bricks. Try at own risk.
Thanks to @DooMLoRD for his system Dump over Here
and to @Jishnu Sur for helping me learn porting .
We both are working on porting Sony Apps but they are currently buggy because they system Dump lacks certain files (especially permission *.xml files)
About:
Most things work but you will find problem when adding Contacts in Attendees list(because contacts and accounts related perms are absent in dump)
Vibration doesnot work while receiving a reminder(because permissions for reminder are absent in dump) :(
Screenshots
Download :http://d-h.st/RAt
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire