mercredi 26 mars 2014

[Q] PS2 Emulator Yet? It's been over 10 Years! topic




Hi,
I was just wondering, are there any PS2 emulators out there on Android yet? I've been looking around some forums which say that it'd be extremely slow if there was one and that's why there isn't one but they're quite old and mobile specs have come a long way since then.

I'd be surprised if there isn't one by now: The Nintendo DS and PSP were both released in 2004 and we have emulators which are both stable and fast and the PS2 was released in 2000. In addition, we have PCXS2 (a PS2 Emulator for Windows, Mac and Linux) which is open source so it shouldn't be too hard to port, right?

Anyways, is there any PS2 emulator available yet on Android? I just wanted to create a thread to check if there was one in development or if there was anything I couldn't find. Thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire