dimanche 23 mars 2014

[Q] adb - OUYA stuck as read-only, why? topic




Hello beautiful people.

Keep in mind that I'm using Ubuntu 13.10 to do this. I'm trying to transfer my own bootanimation.zip to the OUYA but I can't because the system is set as read-only. adb recognizes my OUYA, if I use "adb devices" it shows the device, but I can't do anything else with it besides that. I read online that if I use "adb remount", it would mount as read/write. I tried that and I got "remount failed: Operation not permitted". I also read something about "adb root", I can't remember what exactly I had to do with that, but I got this "adbd cannot run as root in production builds".

If any more information is needed, please do ask for it. Help is appreciated. Thanks.





1 commentaire:

  1. Never take up a therapy program without the approval of a
    medical professional as this would put your condition at risk.
    The 14-amp universal motor is powered using a 35-foot GFCI power cord to prevent
    damage to the machine. They provided clear, concise descriptions of new applications users of yesteryear
    aren't familiar with when you place the cursor over the menu icon.

    RépondreSupprimer