I swear I did everything I was supposed to do. This is my second time trying to root a phone. First time went very well, and I was very surprised at how easy it was. This time... not so much. I'm not sure what went wrong. :confused:
I flashed the clockworkmod recovery under pda in odin. It said it worked. But after pulling the battery & turning the phone back on, everything's wrong. Recovery won't work and the phone won't boot! It just shows the red text "movinand checksum confirmation fail" which flashes every so many seconds. Barely long enough to read it. It's the only thing I see... no splash screens or anything. I assume the phone is trying to reboot every time it encounters the error. (I don't know if this is considered a bootloop, soft brick, or both?)
The good news here? I actually can still get download mode for odin! I assume this means there's hope! But no recovery mode.
I've tried reflashing CWM and then I even tried TWRP made for the Relay. But I still keep running into the same error. I tried flashing with heimdall once, but still had the same problem.
I tried doing an emergency firmware reset thing from Samsung Kies. It said everything was a success, but the problem didn't go away.
What can I do now?
I flashed the clockworkmod recovery under pda in odin. It said it worked. But after pulling the battery & turning the phone back on, everything's wrong. Recovery won't work and the phone won't boot! It just shows the red text "movinand checksum confirmation fail" which flashes every so many seconds. Barely long enough to read it. It's the only thing I see... no splash screens or anything. I assume the phone is trying to reboot every time it encounters the error. (I don't know if this is considered a bootloop, soft brick, or both?)
The good news here? I actually can still get download mode for odin! I assume this means there's hope! But no recovery mode.
I've tried reflashing CWM and then I even tried TWRP made for the Relay. But I still keep running into the same error. I tried flashing with heimdall once, but still had the same problem.
I tried doing an emergency firmware reset thing from Samsung Kies. It said everything was a success, but the problem didn't go away.
What can I do now?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire