Hi everyone,
I woke up this morning to the note 2 boot up screen showing white screen with horizontal grey lines, where device name is usually shown on a black screen , I tried to restart phone as it was frozen and ended up withscreen as shown in first post, phone has never come into contact with water and has been working fine for months with custom omni rom, can access dload mode but cannot do anything with it always failing . no warranty as its an international model ive owned over 12 months with 1 mainboard replacement already.
I cannot access recovery either.
tried reflashing stock rom - says error
<ID:0/005> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/005> Initialzation..
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/005>
<ID:0/005> There is no PIT partition.
tried fashing PIT- says error
<ID:0/005> Initialzation..
<ID:0/005> Set PIT file..
<ID:0/005> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/005> FAIL!
<ID:0/005>
<ID:0/005> Re-Partition operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
tried flashing recovery- error
<ID:0/005> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/005> Initialzation..
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/005>
<ID:0/005> There is no PIT partition.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
I woke up this morning to the note 2 boot up screen showing white screen with horizontal grey lines, where device name is usually shown on a black screen , I tried to restart phone as it was frozen and ended up withscreen as shown in first post, phone has never come into contact with water and has been working fine for months with custom omni rom, can access dload mode but cannot do anything with it always failing . no warranty as its an international model ive owned over 12 months with 1 mainboard replacement already.
I cannot access recovery either.
tried reflashing stock rom - says error
<ID:0/005> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/005> Initialzation..
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/005>
<ID:0/005> There is no PIT partition.
tried fashing PIT- says error
<ID:0/005> Initialzation..
<ID:0/005> Set PIT file..
<ID:0/005> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/005> FAIL!
<ID:0/005>
<ID:0/005> Re-Partition operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
tried flashing recovery- error
<ID:0/005> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/005> Initialzation..
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/005>
<ID:0/005> There is no PIT partition.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire