I have safestrap installed and my phone is rooted. I was trying to install the pacman rom on my phone yesterday. I activated slot 1 and tried to install the rom and it didn't work, then I remember that when I was rooting my phone I had to use a different sd card. I reactivated the stock rom slot and phone booted up. I got a different card and tried to reactivate slot 1 again and it wouldn't activate. So I deleted slot 1 and tried to set it up again. When I tried to do this the phone shut off like it was going to reboot and nothing happened. Phone is off and won't turn on or reboot or charge. I tried to soft reset and hard reset and nothing works. If I try to plug the phone into the computer it make a sound like it is trying to connect over and over again. It won't connect to computer or reboot. Please help! Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire