I have been researching a problem I have had on my SPH-L720 with custom ROMs where screen mirroring with my Samsung TV would not work. Based on a thread I found, I have solved my problem and wanted to share with others who may have a similar problem.
In my searching, I stumbled upon this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50597640
The OP of that thread had several applications that he froze, and made some changes to the Build prop file, and the WFDConfig.Xml file. In the end, I only made one change to the WFDConfig.Xml file, and my screen mirroring started working.
1. Edit the WFDConfig.Xml, and make the following change:
2. Reboot phone, and profit!
My setup is MF9 bootbootloader, NAE baseband, Negalite MK2 ROM.
If I have time this weekend, I will upgrade to Negalite NAE ROM, and test it there.
I take no credit for this solution, and credit the original thread above.
Hope this helps someone!
In my searching, I stumbled upon this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50597640
The OP of that thread had several applications that he froze, and made some changes to the Build prop file, and the WFDConfig.Xml file. In the end, I only made one change to the WFDConfig.Xml file, and my screen mirroring started working.
1. Edit the WFDConfig.Xml, and make the following change:
Code:
<HDCPValid>0</HDCPValid>My setup is MF9 bootbootloader, NAE baseband, Negalite MK2 ROM.
If I have time this weekend, I will upgrade to Negalite NAE ROM, and test it there.
I take no credit for this solution, and credit the original thread above.
Hope this helps someone!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire