mardi 25 mars 2014

[Q] Help needed GT-S7562 bootload problem topic




Hello all. I have a problem with Samsung Galaxy S duos not booting after i tried to go back to stock firmware. I was using a custom PMP V6 Rom , but it was experiencing problems with mobile data, so i decided to go back to stock firmware. So i downloaded the stock firmware from Sammobilehttp://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...7562&pcode=SEB flashed it with Odin V3.9. everything went fine apart when my phone restarted it just stuck on Samsung logo screen. Tried to get into recovery, but i can't. Tried to load cwm recovery, but even after odin says it pass, i can't get into recovery. I can get into download mode, so tried flashing firmware again couple of times, once even with pit file, hoping that may help, but no luck. Tried to follow some steps in a guide about such problems, but can't get adb to stay runing, it would start, run for a sec and then close. So now am asking all the clever guys out there for help. Am running Windows7 ultimate X64bit edition.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire