Hello,
I'm kinda new here, but I have one question. I recently bought an FAKE samsung galaxy s4 for fun. It has costed me 110$ and It has 1GB of RAM etc etc... So the question is, I have Jelly Bean 4.2.2 on my phone. But it's kinda lagging and i dont know why, but i dont care. I'm just curious how to downgrade this version... like 4.0 or something so it wont lag so much?. Thanks for answers in advance...
Peace!
I'm kinda new here, but I have one question. I recently bought an FAKE samsung galaxy s4 for fun. It has costed me 110$ and It has 1GB of RAM etc etc... So the question is, I have Jelly Bean 4.2.2 on my phone. But it's kinda lagging and i dont know why, but i dont care. I'm just curious how to downgrade this version... like 4.0 or something so it wont lag so much?. Thanks for answers in advance...
Peace!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire