lundi 10 mars 2014

[Q] HTC one Viper rom 5.7 help topic




Ok well hi.

Im not new to modding a phone but i am completely stumped on why my phone is doing this. Rooted my htc one s-off running hboot 1.56 and twrp 2.6.3.4 went to instal viper rom 5.7.0 and everything went all fine and dandy.. til i rebooted my phone and not its telling me htc dialer isnt responding and rebooting every so often... now ive tried twrp 2.6.3.4a and also twpr 2.7.x.x beta.. im stumped on what to do and how to do it... any help and assistance would be appreciated

logcat:
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A210] a8:39:44:5c:42:90 freq=2437 level=-62
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A307] a8:39:44:5c:7d:50 freq=2422 level=-65
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A304] a8:39:44:5c:86:ec freq=2437 level=-65
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [CaliLife] a8:39:44:5c:6f:d8 freq=2437 level=-65
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A110] a8:39:44:5c:28:b4 freq=2462 level=-68
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A204] a8:39:44:5c:42:a8 freq=2412 level=-71
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A104] a8:39:44:5c:aa:a0 freq=2452 level=-71
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A310] a8:39:44:5c:ac:c0 freq=2457 level=-71
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A313] a8:39:44:5c:6a:14 freq=2437 level=-77
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A214] a8:39:44:5c:75:38 freq=2462 level=-77
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A213] a8:39:44:5c:db:fc freq=2457 level=-77
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A107] a8:39:44:5c:41:9c freq=2412 level=-80
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [CenturyLink3366] 40:8b:07:d2:c7:94 freq=2412 level=-89

I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [CenturyLink3627] 40:8b:07:d2:d7:e4 freq=2412 level=-89

I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [B101] a8:39:44:5c:ee:bc freq=2412 level=-89
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [Campbell 5] c4:3d:c7:66:a0:61 freq=5180 level=-87
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): Search last scan result
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): clear disabled list - type=1
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): wlan0: No suitable network found
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): wlan0: State: SCANNING -> INACTIVE
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): nl80211: Received scan results (18 BSSes)
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [Campbell 2.4] c4:3d:c7:66:a0:62 freq=2412 level=-56
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A2102] 10:5f:06:07:28:f4 freq=2422 level=-59
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A210] a8:39:44:5c:42:90 freq=2437 level=-62
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A307] a8:39:44:5c:7d:50 freq=2422 level=-65
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A304] a8:39:44:5c:86:ec freq=2437 level=-65
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [CaliLife] a8:39:44:5c:6f:d8 freq=2437 level=-65
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A110] a8:39:44:5c:28:b4 freq=2462 level=-68
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A204] a8:39:44:5c:42:a8 freq=2412 level=-71
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A104] a8:39:44:5c:aa:a0 freq=2452 level=-71
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A310] a8:39:44:5c:ac:c0 freq=2457 level=-71
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A313] a8:39:44:5c:6a:14 freq=2437 level=-77
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A214] a8:39:44:5c:75:38 freq=2462 level=-77
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A213] a8:39:44:5c:db:fc freq=2457 level=-77
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A107] a8:39:44:5c:41:9c freq=2412 level=-80
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [CenturyLink3366] 40:8b:07:d2:c7:94 freq=2412 level=-89

I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [CenturyLink3627] 40:8b:07:d2:d7:e4 freq=2412 level=-89

I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [B101] a8:39:44:5c:ee:bc freq=2412 level=-89
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [Campbell 5] c4:3d:c7:66:a0:61 freq=5180 level=-87
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): Search last scan result
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): clear disabled list - type=1
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): p2p0: No suitable network found
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): p2p0: State: INACTIVE -> INACTIVE
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): Save last scan result
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): nl80211: Received scan results (18 BSSes)
D/Tethering( 879): [isWifi] getHotspotEnabled: false
D/WifiStateMachine( 879): [MLHD] enter handleMediaLinkEvent SupplicantStartedSt
ate
D/WifiP2pService( 879): InactiveState{ when=-12ms what=147461 target=com.androi
d.internal.util.StateMachine$SmHandler }
D/WifiP2pService( 879): P2pEnabledState{ when=-13ms what=147461 target=com.andr
oid.internal.util.StateMachine$SmHandler }
D/WifiP2pService( 879): DefaultState{ when=-13ms what=147461 target=com.android
.internal.util.StateMachine$SmHandler }
D/WirelessDisplayService( 879): getDiscoveryDongleList
W/ContextImpl( 879): Calling a method in the system process without a qualified
user: android.app.ContextImpl.sendBroadcast:-1 android.net.wifi.WifiStateMachin
e.sendDongleScanResultsAvailableBroadcast:-1 android.net.wifi.WifiStateMachine.h
andleMediaLinkEvent:-1 android.net.wifi.WifiStateMachine.access00:-1 android.
net.wifi.WifiStateMachine$SupplicantStartedState.p rocessMessage:-1
W/ContextImpl( 879): Calling a method in the system process without a qualified
user: android.app.ContextImpl.sendBroadcast:-1 android.content.ContextWrapper.s
endBroadcast:-1 com.htc.lockscreen.HtcLSUtility.removeNotification :-1 venom.comm
on.lockscreen.cancelNotification:-1 android.app.NotificationManager.cancel:-1
D/BatSI ( 879): WIFI scan stopped for: 4c0a0100 uid:1000
D/WirelessDisplayService( 879): getDiscoveryDongleList
D/WifiManager( 1281): getScanResults enter
W/ContextImpl( 879): Calling a method in the system process without a qualified
user: android.app.ContextImpl.sendBroadcast:-1 android.content.ContextWrapper.s
endBroadcast:-1 com.htc.lockscreen.HtcLSUtility.removeNotification :-1 venom.comm
on.lockscreen.cancelNotification:-1 android.app.NotificationManager.cancel:-1
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): wlan0: Scan req: 0 sec 0 usec
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): wlan0: wpa_supplicant_scan enter
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): wlan0: State: INACTIVE -> SCANNING
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): wlan0: ap_scan=1 , scan_req =2
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): Scan req (ret=0) - timeout 30 secs
V/AlarmManager( 879): sending alarm PendingIntent{47f57410: PendingIntentRecord
{47fa0a28 android broadcastIntent}}, i=com.android.server.NetworkTimeUpdateServi
ce.action.POLL, t=3, cnt=1, w=81679, Int=0
E/QMI_FW ( 879): QMUXD: WARNING qmi_qmux_if_pwr_up_init failed! rc=-1
D/QMI_FW ( 879): QCCI: QMUXD: xport_open[9] for service_id=16 max_rx_len=0
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): wlan0: Scan req: 0 sec 0 usec
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): wlan0: wpa_supplicant_scan enter
D/BatSI ( 879): WIFI scan started for: 4d0a0100 uid:1000
V/AlarmManager( 879): sending alarm PendingIntent{47c23098: PendingIntentRecord
{48355d80 android broadcastIntent}}, i=android.intent.action.TIME_TICK, t=3, cnt
=1, w=83077, Int=0
W/WeatherTimeKeeper( 1085): [refreshWeatherData] no weather data
W/MastheadClock( 1085): mDigitAnimMin.start
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): Got an original EVENT_SCAN_RESULTS
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): nl80211: Received scan results (25 BSSes)
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A2102] 10:5f:06:07:28:f4 freq=2422 level=-59
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A110] a8:39:44:5c:28:b4 freq=2462 level=-62
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A307] a8:39:44:5c:7d:50 freq=2422 level=-65
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A304] a8:39:44:5c:86:ec freq=2437 level=-68
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A210] a8:39:44:5c:42:90 freq=2437 level=-68
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [CaliLife] a8:39:44:5c:6f:d8 freq=2437 level=-68
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A204] a8:39:44:5c:42:a8 freq=2412 level=-71
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A310] a8:39:44:5c:ac:c0 freq=2457 level=-71
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A104] a8:39:44:5c:aa:a0 freq=2452 level=-71
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [NETGEAR20] 04:a1:51:21:16:d0 freq=2462 level=-71
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A309] a8:39:44:5c:79:48 freq=2452 level=-74
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [Campbell 2.4] c4:3d:c7:66:a0:62 freq=2412 level=-74
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A213] a8:39:44:5c:db:fc freq=2457 level=-74
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [CenturyLink3366] 40:8b:07:d2:c7:94 freq=2412 level=-74

I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A107] a8:39:44:5c:41:9c freq=2412 level=-77
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A111] a8:39:44:5c:46:d0 freq=2437 level=-80
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A211] a8:39:44:5c:dc:64 freq=2412 level=-83
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A109] a8:39:44:5c:a4:c0 freq=2452 level=-83
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [myqwest4550] 20:76:00:05:0c:a0 freq=2412 level=-83
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [Aadlandsvik] 20:76:00:b9:4f:c4 freq=2412 level=-86
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A301] a8:39:44:5c:c7:c0 freq=2412 level=-86
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [Campbell 5] c4:3d:c7:66:a0:61 freq=5180 level=-84
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A201] a8:39:44:5c:4c:dc freq=2462 level=-89
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [CenturyLink3502] 40:8b:07:d2:d0:14 freq=2412 level=-89

I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [all_that_remains] 00:22:75:ce:1f:a8 freq=2412 level=-7
4
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): Search last scan result
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): clear disabled list - type=1
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): wlan0: No suitable network found
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): wlan0: State: SCANNING -> INACTIVE
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): nl80211: Received scan results (25 BSSes)
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A2102] 10:5f:06:07:28:f4 freq=2422 level=-59
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A110] a8:39:44:5c:28:b4 freq=2462 level=-62
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A307] a8:39:44:5c:7d:50 freq=2422 level=-65
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A304] a8:39:44:5c:86:ec freq=2437 level=-68
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A210] a8:39:44:5c:42:90 freq=2437 level=-68
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [CaliLife] a8:39:44:5c:6f:d8 freq=2437 level=-68
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A204] a8:39:44:5c:42:a8 freq=2412 level=-71
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A310] a8:39:44:5c:ac:c0 freq=2457 level=-71
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A104] a8:39:44:5c:aa:a0 freq=2452 level=-71
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [NETGEAR20] 04:a1:51:21:16:d0 freq=2462 level=-71
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A309] a8:39:44:5c:79:48 freq=2452 level=-74
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [Campbell 2.4] c4:3d:c7:66:a0:62 freq=2412 level=-74
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A213] a8:39:44:5c:db:fc freq=2457 level=-74
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [CenturyLink3366] 40:8b:07:d2:c7:94 freq=2412 level=-74

I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A107] a8:39:44:5c:41:9c freq=2412 level=-77
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A111] a8:39:44:5c:46:d0 freq=2437 level=-80
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A211] a8:39:44:5c:dc:64 freq=2412 level=-83
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A109] a8:39:44:5c:a4:c0 freq=2452 level=-83
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [myqwest4550] 20:76:00:05:0c:a0 freq=2412 level=-83
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [Aadlandsvik] 20:76:00:b9:4f:c4 freq=2412 level=-86
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A301] a8:39:44:5c:c7:c0 freq=2412 level=-86
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [Campbell 5] c4:3d:c7:66:a0:61 freq=5180 level=-84
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [A201] a8:39:44:5c:4c:dc freq=2462 level=-89
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [CenturyLink3502] 40:8b:07:d2:d0:14 freq=2412 level=-89

I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): [all_that_remains] 00:22:75:ce:1f:a8 freq=2412 level=-7
4
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): Search last scan result
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): clear disabled list - type=1
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): p2p0: No suitable network found
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): p2p0: State: INACTIVE -> INACTIVE
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): Save last scan result
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): nl80211: Received scan results (25 BSSes)
D/WifiP2pService( 879): InactiveState{ when=-11ms what=147461 target=com.androi
d.internal.util.StateMachine$SmHandler }
D/WifiP2pService( 879): P2pEnabledState{ when=-13ms what=147461 target=com.andr
oid.internal.util.StateMachine$SmHandler }
D/WifiP2pService( 879): DefaultState{ when=-13ms what=147461 target=com.android
.internal.util.StateMachine$SmHandler }
D/Tethering( 879): [isWifi] getHotspotEnabled: false
D/WifiStateMachine( 879): [MLHD] enter handleMediaLinkEvent SupplicantStartedSt
ate
D/WirelessDisplayService( 879): getDiscoveryDongleList
W/ContextImpl( 879): Calling a method in the system process without a qualified
user: android.app.ContextImpl.sendBroadcast:-1 android.net.wifi.WifiStateMachin
e.sendDongleScanResultsAvailableBroadcast:-1 android.net.wifi.WifiStateMachine.h
andleMediaLinkEvent:-1 android.net.wifi.WifiStateMachine.access00:-1 android.
net.wifi.WifiStateMachine$SupplicantStartedState.p rocessMessage:-1
W/ContextImpl( 879): Calling a method in the system process without a qualified
user: android.app.ContextImpl.sendBroadcast:-1 android.content.ContextWrapper.s
endBroadcast:-1 com.htc.lockscreen.HtcLSUtility.removeNotification :-1 venom.comm
on.lockscreen.cancelNotification:-1 android.app.NotificationManager.cancel:-1
D/WirelessDisplayService( 879): getDiscoveryDongleList
D/WifiManager( 1281): getScanResults enter
D/BatSI ( 879): WIFI scan stopped for: 4c0a0100 uid:1000
W/ContextImpl( 879): Calling a method in the system process without a qualified
user: android.app.ContextImpl.sendBroadcast:-1 android.content.ContextWrapper.s
endBroadcast:-1 com.htc.lockscreen.HtcLSUtility.removeNotification :-1 venom.comm
on.lockscreen.cancelNotification:-1 android.app.NotificationManager.cancel:-1
W/BroadcastQueue( 879): Timeout of broadcast BroadcastRecord{48349700 u0 com.ht
c.contacts.action.preloadPeople callingPid=1250 callingUid=10015} - receiver=and
roid.os.BinderProxy@484a9318
W/BroadcastQueue( 879): Receiver during timeout: ResolveInfo{48433a60 com.htc.c
ontacts/.InternlBootCompleteReceiver m=0x108000}
I/ActivityManager( 879): Start proc com.futuredial for broadcast com.futuredial
/.ui.BootCompletedReceiver: pid=2214 uid=10090 gids={50090, 3002, 3001}
W/FDManager( 2214): Invalied fd of /sys/fs/fd_list_lock when release it
W/FDManager( 2214): Invalied fd of /sys/fs/fd_list_forced_unlock when release it

W/FDManager( 2214): Invalied fd of /sys/fs/fd_list_unlock when release it
I/[FDDMI]BootCompletedReceiver( 2214): BootCompletedReceiver :android.intent.act
ion.BOOT_COMPLETED
E/Sensors ( 879): poll() failed (Interrupted system call)
I/ActivityManager( 879): Start proc com.htc.contacts for broadcast com.htc.cont
acts/.calllog.CallLogReceiver: pid=2244 uid=10015 gids={50015, 3003, 5012, 5011,
1028, 1015, 1023}
W/FDManager( 2244): Invalied fd of /sys/fs/fd_list_lock when release it
W/FDManager( 2244): Invalied fd of /sys/fs/fd_list_forced_unlock when release it

W/FDManager( 2244): Invalied fd of /sys/fs/fd_list_unlock when release it
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): wlan0: Scan req: 0 sec 0 usec
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): wlan0: wpa_supplicant_scan enter
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): wlan0: State: INACTIVE -> SCANNING
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): wlan0: ap_scan=1 , scan_req =2
D/BatSI ( 879): WIFI scan started for: 4d0a0100 uid:1000
I/wpa_supplicant( 1080): Scan req (ret=0) - timeout 30 secs
W/FDManager( 2265): Invalied fd of /sys/fs/fd_list_lock when release it
W/FDManager( 2265): Invalied fd of /sys/fs/fd_list_forced_unlock when release it

W/FDManager( 2265): Invalied fd of /sys/fs/fd_list_unlock when release it
I/ActivityManager( 879): Start proc com.htc.notes for broadcast com.htc.notes/.
collection.NotesCollectionReceiver: pid=2265 uid=9996 gids={49996, 3003, 5012, 1
028, 1015, 2001, 1023}
D/AccTypeManager( 2244): Registering external account type=com.facebook.auth.log
in, packageName=com.facebook.katana
D/HtcNotes( 2265): Application is created
D/BluetoothManagerService( 879): ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED or ACTION_QUICKBOOT_POWE
RON
D/Tethering( 879): onReceive Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETE
E/DisplayListener( 879): Cabl Fail
E/DisplayListener( 879): Could not open listner socket
D/DisplayListener( 879): Failed to connect to hdmi daemon
D/DisplayListener( 879): java.lang.IllegalStateException
D/DisplayListener( 879): at com.android.server.DisplayListener.listenToSo
cket(DisplayListener.java)
D/DisplayListener( 879): at com.android.server.DisplayListener.run(Displa
yListener.java)
D/DisplayListener( 879): at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:864)
D/WifiService( 879): updateDevicePolicy Exchange policy allowStatus = 1
D/AudioService( 879): getCustomizedFile=/system/customize/CID/default.xml
W/ContextImpl( 879): Calling a method in the system process without a qualified
user: android.app.ContextImpl.sendBroadcast:-1 android.content.ContextWrapper.s
endBroadcast:-1 com.htc.lockscreen.HtcLSUtility.removeNotification :-1 venom.comm
on.lockscreen.cancelNotification:-1 android.app.NotificationManager.cancel:-1
W/ContextImpl( 879): Calling a method in the system process without a qualified
user: android.app.ContextImpl.sendBroadcast:-1 com.android.server.DeviceStorage
MonitorService.cancelSmsStorageNotification:-1 com.android.server.DeviceStorageM
onitorService.checkAvailableSmsMemory:-1 com.android.server.DeviceStorageMonitor
Service.checkMemory:-1 com.android.server.DeviceStorageMonitorService.acc ess0
:-1
D/CustomizationParser( 879): +matchTagAttribute[category]:AudioService
D/CustomizationParser( 879): category:system
D/AccTypeManager( 2244): Registering external account type=com.htc.linkedin, pac
kageName=com.htc.linkedin
D/CustomizationParser( 879): category:application
D/CustomizationParser( 879): BootConfiguration:null
D/CustomizationParser( 879): ShutdownConfiguration:null
D/CustomizationParser( 879): category:SettingsProvider
D/CustomizationParser( 879): category:Settings
D/CustomizationParser( 879): category:framework
D/CustomizationParser( 879): category:HTCCamera
D/CustomizationParser( 879): category:ACC
E/ExternalAccountType( 2244): Unsupported attribute readOnly
D/CustomizationParser( 879): -matchTagAttribute[category]:false
D/BluetoothHeadset( 879): BluetoothHeadset()
D/BluetoothAdapter( 879): 1208877344: getState() : mService = null. Returning
STATE_OFF
D/BluetoothHeadset( 879): BluetoothHeadset(): Fake return onServiceConnected
W/BluetoothHeadset( 879): Proxy not attached to service
I/AudioService( 879): mBootCompleted !!!
D/BluetoothManagerService( 879): Message: MESSAGE_REGISTER_STATE_CHANGE_CALLBAC
K
D/BluetoothManagerService( 879): Registered receivers: 8
D/BluetoothA2dp( 879): BluetoothA2dp()
D/BluetoothAdapter( 879): 1208877344: getState() : mService = null. Returning
STATE_OFF
D/BluetoothA2dp( 879): BluetoothA2dp(): Fake return onServiceConnected
W/BluetoothA2dp( 879): Proxy not attached to service
D/BluetoothManagerService( 879): Message: MESSAGE_REGISTER_STATE_CHANGE_CALLBAC
K
D/BluetoothManagerService( 879): Registered receivers: 9
E/SoundPool( 879): error loading /system/media/audio/ui/KeypressInvalid.ogg
W/AudioService( 879): Soundpool could not load file: /system/media/audio/ui/Key
pressInvalid.ogg
W/Searchables( 879): No global search activity found
D/AccTypeManager( 2244): Registering external account type=com.facebook.auth.log
in, packageName=com.facebook.katana
V/WiredAccessoryManager( 879): init()
D/UsbDeviceManager( 879): boot completed
D/UsbDeviceManager( 879): [USBNET] handleMessage: 4; mConnected=true, mConfigur
ation=true
D/UsbDeviceManager( 879): [USBNET] update2: 10,0
D/UPolicy ( 879): [checkLatestPolicy] policy changed
E/OMXNodeInstance( 247): OMX_FreeBuffer for buffer header 0xb7b329f0 successful

E/OMXNodeInstance( 247): OMX_FreeBuffer for buffer header 0xb7b32be0 successful

E/OMXNodeInstance( 247): OMX_FreeBuffer for buffer header 0xb7b32d20 successful

^ or what i could get of it.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire