Hi All!
I think I have a problem with a display on my LG G2 D802. I have noticed, that under angles I can see, what I think it is, a matrix of the display. See attached files.
It is pretty vissible, even on the photos. On the day light it is seen even when the display is on, not only with the display shut down.
Does anybody see the same thing?
I have never seen this on my previous phones.
Thanks in advance for replies!
I think I have a problem with a display on my LG G2 D802. I have noticed, that under angles I can see, what I think it is, a matrix of the display. See attached files.
It is pretty vissible, even on the photos. On the day light it is seen even when the display is on, not only with the display shut down.
Does anybody see the same thing?
I have never seen this on my previous phones.
Thanks in advance for replies!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire