Hey there,
I've installed Ditto 3.2 on my Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
After the installation I've encountered a wifi problem (it wouldn't turn on). I've used the following guide to fix the wifi (used the Dr.Ketan's Wifi patch): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8InHhOgLHds , It fixed the WIFI but I've lost the 3g (Emergency calls only). I've tried the second approach from the video (BL_MJ5 Bootloader) and still no help - no 3g.
My next attempt was to install MK4 kernel & MJ9 modem according to the next guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2539731
It returned my 3G which works fine now, but destroyed my WIFI! (again, can't turn it on) - I tried the 2 steps from the video (wifi patch & mj5 bootloader) and they did nothing, I have 3g but no WIFI.
I've updated the rom using the OTA updater to 3.2.1 and it changed nothing.
Here is my phone's version info:

Any help will be appreciated!
I've installed Ditto 3.2 on my Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
After the installation I've encountered a wifi problem (it wouldn't turn on). I've used the following guide to fix the wifi (used the Dr.Ketan's Wifi patch): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8InHhOgLHds , It fixed the WIFI but I've lost the 3g (Emergency calls only). I've tried the second approach from the video (BL_MJ5 Bootloader) and still no help - no 3g.
My next attempt was to install MK4 kernel & MJ9 modem according to the next guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2539731
It returned my 3G which works fine now, but destroyed my WIFI! (again, can't turn it on) - I tried the 2 steps from the video (wifi patch & mj5 bootloader) and they did nothing, I have 3g but no WIFI.
I've updated the rom using the OTA updater to 3.2.1 and it changed nothing.
Here is my phone's version info:
Any help will be appreciated!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire