Hi ,
I just got my G2 Yesterday , rooted and flash TWRP right away on the stock 4.2.2 . I am tempted to try out some Kit Kat based custom roms now. I have a few questions
1-) Can i directly flash KK based custom rom ( after a full wipe of 4.2.2 ) ?
2-) Would i be able to go back to my stock rom via nandroid after KK custom rom ? i.e going into recover and flashing the backup again ? ( heard there are not custom recoveries for KK ? )
I just got my G2 Yesterday , rooted and flash TWRP right away on the stock 4.2.2 . I am tempted to try out some Kit Kat based custom roms now. I have a few questions
1-) Can i directly flash KK based custom rom ( after a full wipe of 4.2.2 ) ?
2-) Would i be able to go back to my stock rom via nandroid after KK custom rom ? i.e going into recover and flashing the backup again ? ( heard there are not custom recoveries for KK ? )
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire