Hey Guys,
I was using my HTC One as normal until 2 days ago when the phone froze up while receiving a call.
I was running SlimKat 4.4 stable 3 ROM and it was running fine until then
I thought a quick reboot of the phone would fix it but all I got was a black screen with the soft buttons at the bottom turning on and off when I pressed the power button as if the phone was acting normally
With this I tried to reflash the ROM through CWM but it wouldn't mount the data properly and couldn't follow usual flashing procedures
I proceeded to try flashing TWRP and flash the ROM from there but still nothing
I then accidentally completely wiped the phone of everything and lost the OS
I then had to sideboot a ROM but got stuck on a bootloop
For the past 2 days I've been going through endless threads and couldn't find anything to fix this.
Everytime I flash a ROM it just goes into bootloop after the "HTC Quietly Brilliant" screen
I've tried flashing ROMs through both TWRP and CWM but all of them do the same thing.
The ROMs I've tried are: Android Revolution HD 36.1, Venom, Slimkat and Liquid
The closest I've got to the phone working as normal is Liquid.
With Liquid the phone bootloops once or twice then boots normally however there is no sound output and cannot make calls.
Also my phone is *tampered* and *Unlocked* with Hboot 1.54 as well as S-On as Rumrunner and firewater couldnt S-Off.
I hope you guys can help!
Thanks in advance
I was using my HTC One as normal until 2 days ago when the phone froze up while receiving a call.
I was running SlimKat 4.4 stable 3 ROM and it was running fine until then
I thought a quick reboot of the phone would fix it but all I got was a black screen with the soft buttons at the bottom turning on and off when I pressed the power button as if the phone was acting normally
With this I tried to reflash the ROM through CWM but it wouldn't mount the data properly and couldn't follow usual flashing procedures
I proceeded to try flashing TWRP and flash the ROM from there but still nothing
I then accidentally completely wiped the phone of everything and lost the OS
I then had to sideboot a ROM but got stuck on a bootloop
For the past 2 days I've been going through endless threads and couldn't find anything to fix this.
Everytime I flash a ROM it just goes into bootloop after the "HTC Quietly Brilliant" screen
I've tried flashing ROMs through both TWRP and CWM but all of them do the same thing.
The ROMs I've tried are: Android Revolution HD 36.1, Venom, Slimkat and Liquid
The closest I've got to the phone working as normal is Liquid.
With Liquid the phone bootloops once or twice then boots normally however there is no sound output and cannot make calls.
Also my phone is *tampered* and *Unlocked* with Hboot 1.54 as well as S-On as Rumrunner and firewater couldnt S-Off.
I hope you guys can help!
Thanks in advance
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire