Dear all :
Recently I bought an Arc S and want to unlock its bootloader, however it comes up with unlock fail. Really frustrated for that... Please give a helping hand:(:(
1. I 've tried the unlocking on three different machines Win 8 x64 Win7 x64 Win XP SP3 x86,
all showed Version 0.3 finished and oem unlock fail:(
2. I 've checked the IMEI code when the Arc S is on GB and ICS, both showed the same 15 digits IMEI.
3. I used the first 14 digits of my IMEI to apply the unlock Key by different explorer (IE,Firefox,Chrome), all showed the same unlock key
4. Track ID is functioning properly so I think the machine is not unlocked before
5. Bootloader Unlocked Allowed : Yes
6. Done all the methods stated in
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2380524
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1484473
http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Androi...ent/bd-p/22051
http://mobility.forumsee.com/a/m/s/p...arc-lt18i.html
http://apk.tw/thread-300792-1-1.html
And Failed:(
Much appreciated for help
Recently I bought an Arc S and want to unlock its bootloader, however it comes up with unlock fail. Really frustrated for that... Please give a helping hand:(:(
1. I 've tried the unlocking on three different machines Win 8 x64 Win7 x64 Win XP SP3 x86,
all showed Version 0.3 finished and oem unlock fail:(
2. I 've checked the IMEI code when the Arc S is on GB and ICS, both showed the same 15 digits IMEI.
3. I used the first 14 digits of my IMEI to apply the unlock Key by different explorer (IE,Firefox,Chrome), all showed the same unlock key
4. Track ID is functioning properly so I think the machine is not unlocked before
5. Bootloader Unlocked Allowed : Yes
6. Done all the methods stated in
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2380524
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1484473
http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Androi...ent/bd-p/22051
http://mobility.forumsee.com/a/m/s/p...arc-lt18i.html
http://apk.tw/thread-300792-1-1.html
And Failed:(
Much appreciated for help
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire