Hey,
Note 2 running PACMAN rom, android 4.3.
I woke up and checked it at 8am, no problems at all. Went to use it at 1pm and it had run out of battery. I plugged it into my computer to charge it, turned it on and it said "System UI has stopped. Blame Tyler" - and continues to do this every time you press OK, with about a 3 second gap in between each one.
I restart my phone quite regularly and I don't think I've installed anything that could be causing this. I've disabled XPosed but same problem. Any other ideas? Otherwise I'll have to just wipe it and start again, perhaps with CM. I need a working phone for tomorrow though!
Cheers
Note 2 running PACMAN rom, android 4.3.
I woke up and checked it at 8am, no problems at all. Went to use it at 1pm and it had run out of battery. I plugged it into my computer to charge it, turned it on and it said "System UI has stopped. Blame Tyler" - and continues to do this every time you press OK, with about a 3 second gap in between each one.
I restart my phone quite regularly and I don't think I've installed anything that could be causing this. I've disabled XPosed but same problem. Any other ideas? Otherwise I'll have to just wipe it and start again, perhaps with CM. I need a working phone for tomorrow though!
Cheers
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire