Can any dev out there add GPU oc too their kernel ? I have a nexus 7 (2013) with GPU running at 600mhz
I was wondering if it'd be possible at all too do the same on the nexus 5. Considering its been done on the xperia z1 which uses the same GPU.
Xperia kernel thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2660679
Would it be possible or difficult? I know that kernel is only compatible with CM' and I wouldn't mind if that was a requirement for it too work on the N5 but id prefer it was implemented on a kernel that would work with slimkat -specifically- slimkat 4.4.2 v3.2 stable
Any response or help on this subject would be greatly appreciated
I was wondering if it'd be possible at all too do the same on the nexus 5. Considering its been done on the xperia z1 which uses the same GPU.
Xperia kernel thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2660679
Would it be possible or difficult? I know that kernel is only compatible with CM' and I wouldn't mind if that was a requirement for it too work on the N5 but id prefer it was implemented on a kernel that would work with slimkat -specifically- slimkat 4.4.2 v3.2 stable
Any response or help on this subject would be greatly appreciated
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire