Hello,
I was using a HTC Sensation phone with Cyanogenmod 10.1 until yesterday. Last night, it suddenly got itself in safe mode and then booted itself into "volume down + power" screen which you can fastboot, recover, factory reset, etc Then checked and failed to find ".img" files. And when I reset the phone, I got the same screen several times.
The funny thing is right now, the "volume down" and "power" buttons are unresponsive and when press "volume up" button, it works like a "volume down" button! Power button works for opening the phone!
I formatted sd card with help of a card reader and tried to reinstall the cyanogenmod, but i could manage to do it, because power button is unresponsive!
I install adb fastboot, htc drivers, androidSDK, java, etc. but it didn't recognize my device! So I couldn't do it via adb -so I'm not sure usb debugging is turned on.
Here's some information about device:
Unlocked
Pyramid Pvt Ship S-ON RL
HBOOT 1.27.0000
eMMC-boot
Jun 13 2013
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate
Need your urgent help :)
Thanks in advance!
I was using a HTC Sensation phone with Cyanogenmod 10.1 until yesterday. Last night, it suddenly got itself in safe mode and then booted itself into "volume down + power" screen which you can fastboot, recover, factory reset, etc Then checked and failed to find ".img" files. And when I reset the phone, I got the same screen several times.
The funny thing is right now, the "volume down" and "power" buttons are unresponsive and when press "volume up" button, it works like a "volume down" button! Power button works for opening the phone!
I formatted sd card with help of a card reader and tried to reinstall the cyanogenmod, but i could manage to do it, because power button is unresponsive!
I install adb fastboot, htc drivers, androidSDK, java, etc. but it didn't recognize my device! So I couldn't do it via adb -so I'm not sure usb debugging is turned on.
Here's some information about device:
Unlocked
Pyramid Pvt Ship S-ON RL
HBOOT 1.27.0000
eMMC-boot
Jun 13 2013
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate
Need your urgent help :)
Thanks in advance!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire