mardi 11 mars 2014

[Q] Slow Screen Wakeup on Nameless ROM topic




Hi Guys,

After installing Nameless ROM nightly updates, I experience slow wake up screen problem.

Sometimes it takes good 3-4 seconds after pressing power button to wake the phone up and after it wakes up, suddenly goes to sleep mode. And if I now press power button, it wakes up in 1-2 seconds. Quicker than before, but still not the quickest.

Also, when phone rings most of the time it takes 5-6 seconds for screen to wake up and sometimes by the time you try answering/rejecting call, call has been missed.

I am currently on nameless-4.4.2-20140308-p880-NIGHTLY update.

Has anybody on LG Optimus 4X HD experienced this issue? Going through other forums, I also tried removing SD card and checking if this improves wake up time, but no joy. :(

Please shed some lights.

Thanks.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire