mardi 11 mars 2014

[Q] Nexus Randomly Not Sending/Receiving Texts or Calls topic




Hello all!

So I am running the latest CM11 on my device and up until Sunday the 9th everything was fine. Sunday morning came along and I woke up to a text message to which I tried to reply. The hangouts app just sat there attempting to send it, then finally went to the "retrying" stage, then showed it failed to send. From this point the phone would not receive any more texts nor would it receive or make a call. I tried to call out and it just sat there at dialing. So I ended the call and it just sat on the screen saying "Hanging Up" forever. Finally it closed after several minutes and any other call I tried to send out a small message box came up saying "Call Failed". So I rebooted the phone and it worked fine again (as in I could make and receive numerous calls and RECEIVE texts. The moment I went to send out another text again be it the first or second text after reboot it would go back to not sending it out and returning to the same state where no call or text could be received or sent. So I blamed the SIM card. I went to the store and got a brand new one, walked out with a smile as it sent out a call right away after it was dropped in. Then I went to send a text and the same thing happened again. Frustrated as I was, I spent the day returning my phone all the way back to stock 4.3 and locking it. Then did a nice clean install of CM11. All was working well for a day or so then the problem returned again.

Some things I have noticed:
It only occurs at some point after I have sent out a text message.
When it bugs out going to Settings>Wireless & Networks>More>Mobile Networks> Access Point Names it will just sit here saying searching forever even though I am showing cell service in the status bar.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire