mardi 18 mars 2014

[Q] Stuck in Boot Cycle With Other Problems topic




Hi All,
First off please forgive how much of a low level noob I am am at this. I didn't create a backup unfortunately. Now we can get to the good stuff. I have unlocked, s-off, and rooted my phone. Loaded a great GPE rom on there and it was working perfectly fine. While looking for a SU for the Rom so that I could delete some wifi bs I found a the HD rom on this site that I would rather use. Soooo I rooted the rom and used cwm to load up the HD 6.1 rom. After the install, when rebooting, it asked me if I wanted to fix the SU permissions and i clicked yes. Now it is stuck in a boot cycle. When I enter fastboot I can enter commands (no adb detection) I can even flash a different recovery on there and the corresponding logo will flash for a second at the end of each boot cycle. Trying to launch reboot or factory reset will put me into another boot cycle. I have tried using fastboot to load directly into recovery but that freezes the phone 2/3 times. Any help would be greatly appreciated so that I can just go back to the GPE rom i was using and stop screwing around with my phone.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire