http://developer.sonymobile.com/2013/01/08/play-your-mobile-content-on-any-device-with-the-new-throw-feature/
I've read this article and I saw the throw icon on the device, but I do not have any DLNA device. What I'm wondering about is: is there anything like a HDMI plug-in for DLNA support? That would be awesome because the USB port would remain free, 1080P would be available on any screen that's able to view 1080p image, I could propably turn the screen off during the screen sharing and the audio would still be passed over.
If that doesn't exist - is there any other way to show image on the TV/monitor without using the USB that doesn't have DLNA? If there's no way to do that could anyone at least let me know do we have MHL 3.0 feature?
I've read this article and I saw the throw icon on the device, but I do not have any DLNA device. What I'm wondering about is: is there anything like a HDMI plug-in for DLNA support? That would be awesome because the USB port would remain free, 1080P would be available on any screen that's able to view 1080p image, I could propably turn the screen off during the screen sharing and the audio would still be passed over.
If that doesn't exist - is there any other way to show image on the TV/monitor without using the USB that doesn't have DLNA? If there's no way to do that could anyone at least let me know do we have MHL 3.0 feature?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire