DISCLAIMER
Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
*
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/Hello... This is my first ROM thread, during active in XDA, I actually don't like to make a ROM to be shared, I just create or customize the ROM for myself. and I prefer to make a theme, mod, or port the app.
But now I want to share to fellow users, I think this is stable, smoother and faster .. so please try and report if you find a bug or something annoying. I'll fix it in the next updates
Introduction
Official SONY 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware Build 9.2.A.1.199 Coupled with Xperia Z2 features and style.
"bring you to the best Xperia Z2 experience"
Official SONY 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware Build 9.2.A.1.199 Coupled with Xperia Z2 features and style.
"bring you to the best Xperia Z2 experience"
FEATURES :
Based on build number 9.2.A.1.199
Rooted
Deodexed
Zipaligned
PhilZ Touch Recovery
SuperUser Mod (Patched service.jar for disable comparasion signatures apps)
All features and style of Xperia Z2
Latest media apps from sony (WALKMAN 8.1.A.0.6, Album 5.4.A.0.22, Movies 6.1.A.0.16)
Music Unlimited in WALKMAN
SONY "Cyber-shot" Smart Social Camera with full features (Latest of Timeshift burst, MotionShot, MotionGraph, AR effect, background defocus, SelfPotrait Retouch, Info-eye, Voice Balloon photo, etc..)
Audio bitrate in video recording, changed to 156kbps
12MP 4:3 ratio in Camera Superior Auto Mode
New Image Processing for camera
X-Reality for mobile
White-Balance
Clear all recent apps
DUALSHOCK3 Wireless controller
MyXperia
SONY Podcast
SONY Sketch
Mirror link system
Xperia Z2 Diagnostics
Added all small apps by SONY
Xperia Torch
Tweaked to save battery life & smooth UI
Some Google Apps is updated on 03/26/2014
And more....
CREDITs & BIG THANKs TO :
[INDENT]- SONY mobile
- My Brother Rizal Lovins
- chainfire
- DooMLoRD
- Serajr
- Kongaz2
- Rajeev
- PhilZ
- peetr_
- xperiaz2
- CyanogenMod dev
- Leo
- macallen
- devilmaycry2020
- XDA Developers forum and all XDA member
- [Official Lounge] Sony Xperia TX Indonesia
- [Official Community] Galaxy Wonder GT-I8150 Indonesia
Excuse me if I forgot someone, just PM me[INDENT]
XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][TX - LT29i][4.3 JB][LB] Rockers X ROM v1.0 | Xperia Z2 experience, a ROM for the Sony Xperia T
Contributors
ibanez7
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: SONY Official Stock Firmware
Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: Rockers X ROM v1.0
Stable Release Date: 2014-03-27
Created 2014-03-27
Last Updated 2014-03-27

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire