Hello all
Trying to figure out some issues with my nexus 7.
I was loading up a game, and hit back. The device froze, and I attempted to reboot. Would freeze at "google" screen.
I've tried to do a factory reset via recovery mode, and it simply returns that it cannot mount the partitions, with the "invalid argument" as the reason.
I've attempted to manually wipe the directories via fastboot, but it always fails with the same error. Invalid argument.
It would appear my file structure is gone, and I cannot load the stock because when I attempt to unlock my fastboot it freezes on removing "userdata"
I've tried 3 PCs, all different cables, usb 1,2 and 3. I've used the Asus USB drivers, and the universal. I've tried Wugs methods, which simply render the same error, just quicker.
adb sideloading also fails. It just seems I cannot get anything to write on the sdcc.
fastboot oem ? - fails
fastboot oem h - fails
Only thing that works, is the listing of the device in adb/fastboot - It will prompt for the unlock, but once hitting yes it freeze. Sat for 2 hours, nothing.
Any ideas?
Trying to figure out some issues with my nexus 7.
I was loading up a game, and hit back. The device froze, and I attempted to reboot. Would freeze at "google" screen.
I've tried to do a factory reset via recovery mode, and it simply returns that it cannot mount the partitions, with the "invalid argument" as the reason.
I've attempted to manually wipe the directories via fastboot, but it always fails with the same error. Invalid argument.
It would appear my file structure is gone, and I cannot load the stock because when I attempt to unlock my fastboot it freezes on removing "userdata"
I've tried 3 PCs, all different cables, usb 1,2 and 3. I've used the Asus USB drivers, and the universal. I've tried Wugs methods, which simply render the same error, just quicker.
adb sideloading also fails. It just seems I cannot get anything to write on the sdcc.
fastboot oem ? - fails
fastboot oem h - fails
Only thing that works, is the listing of the device in adb/fastboot - It will prompt for the unlock, but once hitting yes it freeze. Sat for 2 hours, nothing.
Any ideas?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire