Hey there community!
So my Nexus 4 had a little accident involving a ladder the other day. Let's just say this bad boy I'm currently typing on loses more and more of its screen every day, soon it'll be totally unusable.
So I'm going to be buying an HTC One off of Kijiji. Would this switch make me happy? Anyone that's been on the Nexus line or people that just love the phone, what do You think? I know development is nowhere as 'busy' and I do love the physical look of the phone, but I just want to hear your thoughts.
Also how friendly is this community :P?
Sent from my Bullet Time Rasta Nexus
So my Nexus 4 had a little accident involving a ladder the other day. Let's just say this bad boy I'm currently typing on loses more and more of its screen every day, soon it'll be totally unusable.
So I'm going to be buying an HTC One off of Kijiji. Would this switch make me happy? Anyone that's been on the Nexus line or people that just love the phone, what do You think? I know development is nowhere as 'busy' and I do love the physical look of the phone, but I just want to hear your thoughts.
Also how friendly is this community :P?
Sent from my Bullet Time Rasta Nexus
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire