jeudi 6 mars 2014

[WIP]Make KitKat run on new 4.3 kernel source topic




Since Sony has added new v45 Adreno graphics driver in .295,I think it will be good to compile a CM-like kernel and chances are that we can fix the blue flickers in this way.However,when I mananged to get the zImage booting CM properly(no reboot),I found the screen froze at Sony logo.In the logcat I can see the system is waiting for media.audio_policy,and BootAnim,or the whole display system, isn't working.though all the Adreno libs are loaded properly and the screen param is read correctly.

Related logcat:

Code:


E/Adreno-EGLSUB(  237): <CreateImage:1837>: Offset beyond buffer size.
W/Adreno-EGL(  237): <qeglDrvAPI_eglCreateImageKHR:4637>: EGL_BAD_PARAMETER
E/GLConsumer(  237): [BootAnimation] error creating EGLImage: 0x300c
W/GLConsumer(  237): [BootAnimation] updateAndRelease: unable to createImage on display=0x1 slot=0
E/qdhwcomposer(  237): Failed to call ioctl MSMFB_OVERLAY_SET err=Invalid argument



Code:


I/ServiceManager(  670): Waiting for service media.audio_policy...
I/ServiceManager(  670): Waiting for service media.audio_policy...
I/ServiceManager(  670): Waiting for service media.audio_policy...
I/ServiceManager(  670): Waiting for service media.audio_policy...
I/ServiceManager(  670): Waiting for service media.audio_policy...
W/AudioSystem(  670): AudioPolicyService not published, waiting...


I'm using Liquid Smooth 20140223(based on CM).And replaced the following files with stock 295.The other files are untouched.

Quote:









/system/etc/firmware/*
/system/etc/audio_policy.conf
/system/etc/sysmon.cfg




And here is how to update the Adreno libs in the system:
1.Delete these files

Quote:









/system/lib/egl/* (except egl.cfg)
/system/lib/libC2D2.so
/system/lib/libc2d2_a3xx.so
/system/lib/libc2d2_z180.so
/system/lib/libgsl.so
/system/lib/libllvm-a3xx.so
/system/lib/libllvm-arm.so
/system/lib/libOpenCL.so
/system/lib/libOpenVG.so
/system/lib/libsc-a2xx.so
/system/lib/libsc-a3xx.so




2.Copy these files from stock 9.2.A.0.295 to the same directory(/system/vendor/lib, /system/lib will not work.)

Quote:









/system/vendor/lib/egl/*
/system/vendor/lib/libadreno_utils.so
/system/vendor/lib/libC2D2.so
/system/vendor/lib/libc2d2_a3xx.so
/system/vendor/lib/libc2d2_z180.so
/system/vendor/lib/libCB.so
/system/vendor/lib/libgsl.so
/system/vendor/lib/libllvm-a3xx.so
/system/vendor/lib/libllvm-arm.so
/system/vendor/lib/libOpenCL.so
/system/vendor/lib/libOpenVG.so
/system/vendor/lib/libsc-a2xx.so
/system/vendor/lib/libsc-a3xx.so
/system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so -> /system/lib/egl/




3.Boot.You can see all the libs are loaded without any error and driver info is read correctly.

And I will attach my kernel config and the full logcat.I didn't save dmesg...sorry...

I'm new to porting Android...Does that mean we need new HALs or something like that?Thanks!














Attached Files








File Type: txt log.txt -
[Click for QR Code]
(100.9 KB)
File Type: zip config.zip -
[Click for QR Code]
(21.1 KB)









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire