Hey,
got my phone (htc desire x) locked again (yes, I am stupid sometimes ;)).
First time it wasn't a big problem to me, just adb into it an set a pattern value to 0 an boom, lockscreen bypassed. Problem : since then, the androidversion got updated from 4.0 to 4.1 and it doesn't work any more.
My situation:
Bootloader locked.
Not rooted.
no custom recovery installed.
USB debugging enabled.
My question now is, is it possible to bypass the google lockscreen on an android 4.1 device? Tried different funny things like pushing home button or calling myself, then some more komplex ways with adb commands and so on, but all of them lead me in the end to either a custom recovery or root.
I'm not sure, if there is a way to get a CR on an locked device?
Or does anyone know how to adb pull some files from the data section?
And I read something about adb'ing into the device in recovery and removing the security settings, what about something like that?
Cheers,
Dex
PS: Hope it's the right section for the post.
PPS: To prevent any questions, yes, it's my phone, I don't want to steal anything, if I would like to steal the phone, I would just resetting it :)
got my phone (htc desire x) locked again (yes, I am stupid sometimes ;)).
First time it wasn't a big problem to me, just adb into it an set a pattern value to 0 an boom, lockscreen bypassed. Problem : since then, the androidversion got updated from 4.0 to 4.1 and it doesn't work any more.
My situation:
Bootloader locked.
Not rooted.
no custom recovery installed.
USB debugging enabled.
My question now is, is it possible to bypass the google lockscreen on an android 4.1 device? Tried different funny things like pushing home button or calling myself, then some more komplex ways with adb commands and so on, but all of them lead me in the end to either a custom recovery or root.
I'm not sure, if there is a way to get a CR on an locked device?
Or does anyone know how to adb pull some files from the data section?
And I read something about adb'ing into the device in recovery and removing the security settings, what about something like that?
Cheers,
Dex
PS: Hope it's the right section for the post.
PPS: To prevent any questions, yes, it's my phone, I don't want to steal anything, if I would like to steal the phone, I would just resetting it :)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire