Hi everyone,
After seeing that Samsung may (probably) not update the Galaxy Note 10.1, I wanted to install Cyanogenmod on my tablet. I do have some questions before I attempt to do so.
1. Will the Cyanogenmod Installer work with the Note 10.1?
I know that it's not listed as a "supported device", but many unsupported device worked anyways with the installer.
2. Which build should I get?
Checking the Cyanogenmod site, it seems that there's only Nightly builds available for the Galaxy Note 10.1. Which build should I get or which build should I avoid?
Thanks,
-link6155
After seeing that Samsung may (probably) not update the Galaxy Note 10.1, I wanted to install Cyanogenmod on my tablet. I do have some questions before I attempt to do so.
1. Will the Cyanogenmod Installer work with the Note 10.1?
I know that it's not listed as a "supported device", but many unsupported device worked anyways with the installer.
2. Which build should I get?
Checking the Cyanogenmod site, it seems that there's only Nightly builds available for the Galaxy Note 10.1. Which build should I get or which build should I avoid?
Thanks,
-link6155
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire