Hello all!
I just flashed the SM-N900W8 KitKat update through Odin, and I am still on Knox 0x0. I really want to try out CM11 and see how fast KitKat can fly on the Note 3!
I have gotten confused with the multiple threads for rooting and how to keep Knox 0x0, I'd like a bit of clarification. If I use CF-Root, can I keep 0x0?
Simply put, is it currently possible to flash CM11 on my SM-N900W8 and retain 0x0?
Finally, I have a genuine Samsung S-View cover. Is there some way to emulate the functions of the S-View case on AOSP?
Thanks!
I just flashed the SM-N900W8 KitKat update through Odin, and I am still on Knox 0x0. I really want to try out CM11 and see how fast KitKat can fly on the Note 3!
I have gotten confused with the multiple threads for rooting and how to keep Knox 0x0, I'd like a bit of clarification. If I use CF-Root, can I keep 0x0?
Simply put, is it currently possible to flash CM11 on my SM-N900W8 and retain 0x0?
Finally, I have a genuine Samsung S-View cover. Is there some way to emulate the functions of the S-View case on AOSP?
Thanks!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire