Could someone please add giffgaff APN to the Apn list please.
From what I can gather, it needs to be added to the vendor list of the tool chain.
All of which makes no sense to me at all.
I hope I can find a dev who may be able to help me here, as in the note 2 groups, no one seems to know what I am talking about.
I hope that this is the right place to ask.
Thanks in advance.
From what I can gather, it needs to be added to the vendor list of the tool chain.
All of which makes no sense to me at all.
I hope I can find a dev who may be able to help me here, as in the note 2 groups, no one seems to know what I am talking about.
I hope that this is the right place to ask.
Thanks in advance.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire