samedi 22 février 2014

Headphone jack issue. topic




Hello, I just bought new Xperia Z1 on thursday. I wanted to test all features of this amazing device. Yeah.. after testing most of them I had to test waterproofness, so I made sure all covers were closed. So I put the phone under the faucet for 5 seconds to clear it from dust (headphone jack got wet for sure), then I left it on my desk for a while. After 1.5-2 hours I was going to watch a movie but after connecting my headphones to headphone jack nothing happened, it didn't detect my headphones, I said 'okay nevermind, lets leave it for a night'. Today I woke up, but still.. no luck. Headphones jack ain't responding to any headphones. Should I wait few more days or just reclamate it. I'm scared it might void warranty and I have to buy new device.

Thanks for help.

Kind regards,
Earl





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire