lundi 10 février 2014

help EFS corrupted.. topic




Good day.. Heres the situation..

I have rooted my device and used it for a while.. then some day i have lost the signal and when checked i had no IMEI.. then I.

-Rebooted and nothing
-restored Factory reset nothing

then the device didnt boot to android anymore .. i can reflash any firmware with ODIN but then it restart to stock recovery do some stuff and i get a warning in red saying it can not Access EFS and then wont boot.

I can flash Phills CWM with odin and im running it.. it boots to cwm no problem but CWM wont mount EFS.. says is to big or something..

I have ADB working on my laptop.. have all the firmware related to the i9500 to work with and wondering


Is there someone out there able to help me get back my phone..

thanks in advance





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire