Hi
I need help, actually i don't know a damn thing about coding and hacking and all those thing, i would really like to learn but i dont know how to start and my english is not that good.
I try the tim0n hack (http://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/da...s-sa-hook.html) work really fine and i like it.
I read, it is really simple to edit it but i dont know how si i need your help
I want to move the minimap on the top left corner, and change the colour of other players in purple... it's just it and i'm sure it's easy...
But like i told you, i dont know a shit about how to proceed.
SO, if someone could do it for me it would be really nice and usefull for a lot of people, i know you dont like to spoonfeed noob's... but i need it ! or a simple easy tuto who teach how to do it...
Please ! i'm begging you :(
I need help, actually i don't know a damn thing about coding and hacking and all those thing, i would really like to learn but i dont know how to start and my english is not that good.
I try the tim0n hack (http://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/da...s-sa-hook.html) work really fine and i like it.
I read, it is really simple to edit it but i dont know how si i need your help
I want to move the minimap on the top left corner, and change the colour of other players in purple... it's just it and i'm sure it's easy...
But like i told you, i dont know a shit about how to proceed.
SO, if someone could do it for me it would be really nice and usefull for a lot of people, i know you dont like to spoonfeed noob's... but i need it ! or a simple easy tuto who teach how to do it...
Please ! i'm begging you :(
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire