lundi 10 février 2014

Hi, I have a big problem... // BLUETOOTH topic




Hi, (this is my first post here)
well I have a really nasty problem. Since my kitkat update there have been apps facing a lot of issues, thanks to their bugs/wanted changes with the permission setup and so on... In an attempt to fix that I tried to flash the new A7 firmware yesterday. (was on the unbranded A6 from Poland)
The problem was that because I'm unbranded, it FAILED at the end of the flash. So the obvious solution would be to flash the FW with a PIT file. But I don't want to loose my data and restore everything. It will take me 8 hours at least. (and this with nandroid backups and what not)

Well after some trial and error it booted up. But the system was corrupted i.e FCs and and and... So I flashed A6 back. All worked/works well now but I have an enormous problem:

The Bluetooth is broken. It tries to turn itself on but doesn't get anywhere. And in the eventually it stops, after 30/40 seconds. And after that it starts again. Well the obvious solution would be to go and delete the bluetooth data/cache and also delete the /data/misc/bluedroid/ folder. But nope. No success. And the same goes for reflashing/dalvik cache+cache wiping and so on. I also tried to take the battery out for some time.

Well the catlog show a lot of problems. It seems to be permission problems in this case too. I know that you suggest that I should only wipe it. But if i restore this **** will get back too. And re-installing everything from scratch will take me 2.5 days. I have like 750 apps or something.

Please help me with this, I beg you!

This is the catlog(filtered):

ht tp://pastebin.com/Hy99A10y

And here is the complete log aswell (the one with the timestamp):
ht tps://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9fgteM7eke-MHFBOFpWcmZtVjg&usp=sharing





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire