Before we begin I'd like to note the phone I made this on was the Galaxy Nexus
Well this isn't exactly amazing but it's how I wanted my homescreen to look (more or less, I originally made this in Nova and recreated it in Themer)
Neither the icons or the wallpaper are mine,
"Fuzz" wallpaper pack: All 3 backgrounds
"Tiny White" icon pack: App drawer
"Holler! wht" icon pack: All others
Screenshots:
Home screen

Right most screen

Left most screen

Download .zip
Let me know what you think :D
Well this isn't exactly amazing but it's how I wanted my homescreen to look (more or less, I originally made this in Nova and recreated it in Themer)
Neither the icons or the wallpaper are mine,
"Fuzz" wallpaper pack: All 3 backgrounds
"Tiny White" icon pack: App drawer
"Holler! wht" icon pack: All others
Screenshots:
Home screen
Right most screen
Left most screen
Download .zip
Let me know what you think :D
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire