Dear All:
After flashing I9505XXUFNAD Leaked Android 4.4.2 KitKat Test Firmware for Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505), My I9505's Product Code (CSC) changed to NEE. As a result Kies is showing:
Your device's current firmware version is not supported to update firmware via Kies.
CSC also showing as NEE. Whereas according to below product code should be OXX.
Model: GT-I9505
Country: Open Europe
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 481100
Build date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 22:02:19 +0000
Product Code: OXX
PDA: I9505XXUFNAD
CSC: I9505OXXFNA2
MODEM: I9505XXUFNAD
Can anyone help me by telling how can I change my to CSC to BTU or OXX. Note that I tried by CSC changer application. But in available CSC list none of OXX or BTU are there !!!
After flashing I9505XXUFNAD Leaked Android 4.4.2 KitKat Test Firmware for Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505), My I9505's Product Code (CSC) changed to NEE. As a result Kies is showing:
Your device's current firmware version is not supported to update firmware via Kies.
CSC also showing as NEE. Whereas according to below product code should be OXX.
Model: GT-I9505
Country: Open Europe
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 481100
Build date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 22:02:19 +0000
Product Code: OXX
PDA: I9505XXUFNAD
CSC: I9505OXXFNA2
MODEM: I9505XXUFNAD
Can anyone help me by telling how can I change my to CSC to BTU or OXX. Note that I tried by CSC changer application. But in available CSC list none of OXX or BTU are there !!!
i dont know shit about samsung phoes but my guess would be root the phone and change the build.prop
RépondreSupprimer