Hi guys,
I have a Note 3 N9005 LTE and running 4.4.2 from OTA update, not rooted, no modification. When I compare the quality of GPS signal to my old S4 or even to my Note 10.1 (2014), Note 3 has a weak GPS signal. I compared outside during bright sunny day & clear sky. When testing it indoor, S4 or Note 10.1 still can pick up signal while Note 3 just cannot lock satellite in.
Software I use to analyse this is GPS status and also google map. When outside using google map after satellite is lock in, the blue dot sometimes just jump around so it didn't move smoothly (eg. looking at google map while in the car).
Anyone else compare GPS signal of Note 3 with other phone such as S4 before? my s4 is actually still running 4.3 so I am wondering also if this is because the kitkat issue as well since my Note 3 is kitkat.
Any idea?
I have a Note 3 N9005 LTE and running 4.4.2 from OTA update, not rooted, no modification. When I compare the quality of GPS signal to my old S4 or even to my Note 10.1 (2014), Note 3 has a weak GPS signal. I compared outside during bright sunny day & clear sky. When testing it indoor, S4 or Note 10.1 still can pick up signal while Note 3 just cannot lock satellite in.
Software I use to analyse this is GPS status and also google map. When outside using google map after satellite is lock in, the blue dot sometimes just jump around so it didn't move smoothly (eg. looking at google map while in the car).
Anyone else compare GPS signal of Note 3 with other phone such as S4 before? my s4 is actually still running 4.3 so I am wondering also if this is because the kitkat issue as well since my Note 3 is kitkat.
Any idea?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire